Monday, June 3, 2013

Hamburger Pizza

On a recent trip we stopped at a Pizza Hut because well..... it was a Pizza Hut and we craved the familiar. Oliver and Stella went with the always dependable cheese pizza and Elijah branched out with a mushroom personal pan. Me and Michael decided to split a large Pepperoni but as the waitress started to walk away I called her back for a quick change to half pepperoni and half hamburger. How could I go wrong with Hamburger. If you have ever eaten out with me you know never to order what I order because it's always BAD.... how could this happen every time? When our pizzas arrived I knew I was in trouble when there were pickles on the pizza! It not only had pickles but the sauce was ketchup! with tiny hamburger patties all over it. So as my family enjoyed their basic but delicious pizza, I ate my ketchup covered hot mess. Some things do not translate and
now I know hamburger pizza is one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is absolutely disgusting. made me gag. JUST CALL ME when you are about to order food. You are so bad at this. :D

June Bugs said...

Poor Glenda.