Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spicy

    I thought I was thinking ahead when I brought this tiny bottle of hot sauce from home. Apparently I never really noticed how much we use it. We put this hot sauce (the only good hot sauce) on everything! Potato salad, beans, anything and everything. It was running out pretty fast and I had just scolded Michael for dumping a little too much onto something. I told him we needed to save it! once it's gone it's gone! He replied that he would rather really taste it for a  little while than barely taste it for a year. I can't argue with that logic, what's the point of using something if you can't even enjoy it. 

    So we have not held back and it was almost gone....I mentioned our predicament to a new friend here in Germany and when she returned home to LA over ski week she was nice enough to pick us up some. In fact she brought us back 8 gigantic bottles of the magic sauce. It is safe to say that our food will never be bland again I'm pretty sure that is a lifetime supply.




What I brought:


What she brought:
From

1 comment: