Friday, January 18, 2013

KFC of the USA

I know that I have already hailed the great McDonalds, but the other night we made a new discovery. Kentucky Fried Chicken. We found it because it sits directly beside the Ikea we frequent and so on our last outing looking for lights we stopped for dinner. We would never stop at a KFC in the USA simply because Popeyes and Canes  is soooo much better. However, with out any other chicken options we were more than happy to have some "southern" fried chicken.
  I can only describe it in one word beautiful. We ordered a bucket of chicken with coleslaw and fries chili -cheese fries for 30 euros. The food was not so great. The chicken was not good the fries were not good! So why would I describe it as beautiful, because within its walls was a ICE machine and ...... free refills. If only you could have seen the joy on my face.
   With that being said there is nothing perfect in this world and to my disappointment they only served Pepsi products, but I will take what I can get and I was happy with my ice filled overflowing Pepsi light.

No comments: