Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Please Get the Door

    I have come to believe over the past week that everything in my daily routine is incredibly hard and more difficult over here. And for that reason I was unable to open a door today.
 I needed to return our signed rental contract to a local real estate broker in downtown. So I walked into Kaiserswerth determined that everything was going to go extremely smooth. I found the firm, double checked the address, and pulled on the door...nothing. I tried again it did not budge. Several people were inside, so I stood there and waited for them to buzz me in... nothing. After several rather embarrassing minutes I held up my papers so they could see I had business inside.....nothing. Finally a young man got up from his desk and came to the door and opened it with ease. It was a PUSH not a PULL I had stood out in the cold mist looking pathetic because I thought something was harder than it really was.
Don't make something harder than it really is


View on the way

2 comments:

June Bugs said...

Lol, poor Glenda! But, what an amazing picture of the view on the way...did that help at all? I would have wanted to crawl under a rock : )

Fragile Things said...

Glenda..that's when you say "My Bad!" And laugh really loud